Sunday, April 18, 2010


My curtains are all done! I am pretty pleased with them. I ended up going with just a pocket-style top that you slide the curtain rod into, rather than the tab top that I originally planned to do. It just seemed easier this way, and I actually think it turned out neater-looking than I had imagined it with the tab top. They are not perfect, but my sewing projects never are.

I doubt anyone really wants all the technical details on how I cut and sewed the fabric, but if you do, let me know, haha.

Minnie can now use her litter box in private, and she has already discovered what fun it is to hide in there and suddenly dart out like a madman.

No comments:

Post a Comment