Monday, May 24, 2010

I hate thinking of titles.

The Earth Day Baby longies are coming out so awesome! I've got about 5 inches of the first leg done. Love these so much. I guess I don't have much else to add, just can't seem to help updating constantly with pictures!


I might actually take a break on these to quickly knit up that uterus that I mentioned. Hahahaha, that sounds completely ridiculous. Anyway, Aaron is coming to town this weekend (probably), and so I can probably whip that up in a day or two and give it to him when I see him. He is also bringing his cat Daedra to visit and stay with me and Minion for the weekend. Hopefully the cats will have fun and play and get some of their crazy energy out with each other, instead of Minion driving me insane and Daedra terrorizing Rachel's cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment