Thursday, October 14, 2010

No title

I hate thinking of titles for these posts. Annoying.

I am on the second blue stripe of the Swinging Stripe Cardigan, and I definitely do like these colors together. I was unsure at first, but I'm satisfied now. I finished the yoke and am now on the body.


I have about 1/3 of the second sleeve of Maddy's sweater done, but no pictures because I'm not in the mood.

I also forgot to mention that I sent out Gina's Twist and Shout sweater last week. She said it fits great, and also said: It is soft and comfy too! I was all in a bad mood yesterday when it arrived, and then poof, my bad mood was gone. It's a mood altering sweater.

Maybe I should have kept it after all, haha. I could use a mood altering sweater. Couldn't everyone?!

2 comments:

  1. i'll leave it to you in my will... haha now you just have to live longer than me!

    ReplyDelete