Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sherman finished!

I finished Michael's turtle! He came out cute. I've never done colors like this before. Usually I do a dark and light version of the same color (green, pink, blue, and purple so far), but Michael's room is all blue and brown, so I thought I'd try this. I like how it came out. This is a Christmas present.


I don't know what to make Christian for Christmas. I bought some yarn for another sweater for Aaron recently, although it hasn't arrived yet. I am also going to make a stupid sweater for my neighbor's dog, which I'm not thrilled about. I get sick of knitting things on request, things that I didn't really want to make in the first place. Oh well. I have to wait until Alex sends me the pattern because I lent my book with the pattern in it to a friend who is apparently never going to give it back and seems to have ignored my email asking about it. I guess I should know by now not to lend things to people because this always happens.

Anyway, in the meantime (while I wait for the pattern and then to get dog measurements as well as wait for Aaron's sweater yarn to arrive), I have started a new pair of socks for Aaron. He's worn the other ones pretty much every day since I finished them except when they're in the wash, and I think a few more pairs might be a good idea, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment