Sunday, December 4, 2011

Green with blue socks finished!


I finished another pair of socks for Aaron. I basically made these in like 3 days. Worsted weight yarn plus a couple days off work = a very quick pair of socks.

I started a new sweater for him last night. It's this one, Durrow. It should go a little more quickly than Leo, the previous sweater I made him, because it's on size 7 needles instead of 4's. Hopefully that will speed things up because Leo took me months of on and off knitting, ha. I love knitting for him. He is like the most appreciative recipient of knitted stuff. He is always so pleased and excited when I make him something. Not that other people aren't, because Kelly is always happy when I make her or Christian something and the purple sweater I made Gina was "mood altering" and everything. But also, the random people who assume I want to make them something just because I can, are usually the least appreciative of the work that goes into it, and it's just nice to have someone so thrilled and impressed with everything I make him.

No comments:

Post a Comment