Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Books

I have been thinking about making a certain toy for Enzo for his birthday this year...in fact, I think I have been planning to make it since I made his presents last year! Hansi Singh (hansigurumi on Ravelry) has a lot of great patterns for knitted critters, and I made her hermit crab for Enzo last year. I have another one of her patterns in mind for this year, and I realized that it would make more sense to buy her book than to keep buying patterns individually (since her patterns are fun and I will probably make more in the future). My mom got me some Amazon gift certificates for Christmas, so I figured I'd get her book: Amigurumi Knits: Patterns for 20 Cute Mini Knits. I also bought Adorable Knits for Tots: 25 Stylish Designs for Babies and Toddlers (mainly because there are two reallllly cute little dresses, so this baby had better be a girl, haha) and Sexy Little Knits: Chic Designs to Knit and Crochet (because let's face it, that is right up my alley!)

No comments:

Post a Comment