Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer party dress started

I started sewing the dress today. There is a lot to go, and I need to get fabric for the lining, but I made a good start, I think. I also did the straps and ties, but I have to get them turned inside out (outside in, actually, ha) which is such a huge pain. Seriously my least favorite part of making dresses! Anyway, I ordered some lining, and I really need to get that before doing much more.


I also got some new yarn yesterday! Appalachian Yarns was having a sale, and Toni had two colors I really, really liked of Cascade 220. I'm going to use them to make this really cute romper for Christian. I can't wait to get started on that, but I have too much going on right now already.


I've been working on Sabine's Ribbed Baby Jacket. I keep forgetting to mention that I accidentally started this on size 7 needles instead of size 8. I was 44 rows in before I figured that out, but it turned out that my gauge was still correct, so I just kept going even though it irritated me greatly. I'm over it now.



Twist & Shout:


Pinwheel Blanket:


I also finally finished the first sleeve of my cardigan the other day, although I haven't worked on it since then.


Everything is coming along nicely, if more slowly than normal (since I have so much going at once!)

No comments:

Post a Comment