Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sewing table

I bought a sewing table today! I've been doing all my sewing at the kitchen table and all my detail work like pinning and stuff in the living room which is a huge pain. So I decided that since I finally have the money for it, I should get myself a table that I can put somewhere in the living room. I found this one (in black), and it looks awesome. I ordered it online, so I don't have it yet, but I'm excited. There is potential for organizing, although I know how I am and it will probably end up being more of a "pile stuff on top" kind of thing rather than "neatly organize the drawers." Oh well, it will make my life easier, and it's small enough that I can find somewhere in the living room to stick it. Plus it has wheels, so I can just pull it out when I need it, although again, knowing me, it will end up residing in the middle of the floor all the time. Doesn't matter, it's my house and I like my disarray!

No comments:

Post a Comment