Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Baby gifts

I sent out Amanda's baby stuff last week (pinwheel blanket, jellyfish, and fiddler crab). I've been keeping my fingers crossed that it actually arrives because I have sent her stuff before that has mysteriously never arrived. We suspect her mailman. And the post office claimed that I couldn't get delivery confirmation because the US post office and the Canadian one have "different technology." Anyway, it arrived yesterday, and she and Marc LOVED everything :D Yay!

I don't really have anything to show off today, I guess. I knit two of Elton the elephant's legs. I have half of the second sleeve of the Easy Baby Cardigan done. I will finish that up tonight. I've made little progress on the Offset Wraplan and no progress on Twist & Shout since yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment