Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ellie the Elephant!

Look at that little tail! :D

Some minor changes, mistakes, and comments: I did the ears like this. I sewed the ears to the head before sewing the head to the body, so they came out in the wrong position. Oh well. I'll probably do the second elephant the same, just for uniformity. I used 5 colors instead of 6 and rearranged some of the striping. The head is floppier than I expected. It's not all that sturdy, but I guess that's why it has that supportive trunk! Overall I'm happy with it, and I should be done with the other in the next few days depending on how motivated I am to sew him together.

No comments:

Post a Comment