I finished the body of the Offset Wraplan. I think it came out a bit smaller than intended, but I don't know, it seems fine. First sleeve (barely) started.
I finished the first sleeve of Snug. Second sleeve (barely) started. I'm annoyed that I am apparently unable to get a decent picture of this!
I finished the left front piece of T&S!! So excited, haha. It looks great. Up next, first sleeve.
I also started yet another new project, a sweater for Aaron's mom. It's called the Laura Sweater, but I'm calling it the Jeannie Sweater. No pictures yet because I haven't gotten very far, but so far so good, I guess.
I still have one project that needs to be started at some point, a sweater for Maddy. I'm just trying to figure out what size I want to make. The smallest size in the pattern is 32" bust, but she's only 11 and she's pretty tiny, so I'm probably going to make it smaller. I just have to decide if I want to do 28" or 30".