I finished all of Ellie's parts today, including the ears. I also sewed her legs on. I didn't feel like sewing the head and ears though. It's kind of a pain attaching parts.
All of Elton's parts are done except the ears, and he is not assembled at all.
I have made minimal progress on Vestee,
some progress on T&S (left front panel about half done),
and some progress on the Zebra sweater.
I have made lots of progress on Snug. Actually that's kind of a lie because it's bulky yarn on size 10's so it goes quickly. It's not like I've gotten that much actual knitting done; it's more that it requires less knitting! This will be all black - the other colors are just provisional cast on, holding stitches, or marking length. They will all be gone eventually. I was unsure about this at first, but I am really liking it now. It's hard to get a good picture of it for some reason. Trust me, it looks better in person.