This will make Katie sad: Two of the sweaters I've been working on are getting ripped out. I was knitting Leo today and thought, "Boy, this seems big." I checked my gauge, and of course I was off by like 2 stitches. Which adds up to almost 4 inches around the body. So since I am knitting it for the skinniest man on Earth, I ripped it out and will try again on smaller needles. Check your gauge, dummy. How many times does this have to happen? Oh well, I had only knit like 1 1/2 inches, so it's not the end of the world by any means.
I also decided, and my mom agrees, that the pink and blue I chose for Kelly's sweater don't look great together and especially not for Kelly. Again, I hadn't gotten that far, only 1 1/2 stripes (I folded it over to see what the stripe pattern would look like if I continued). So I have to pick new colors for that.
So that leaves me with only four projects at the moment! Shocking. I will be restarting Leo as soon as I get the initiative to knit up a swatch and figure out what needles to use. As far as everything else goes, the Jeannie sweater is much more pleasant to work on now that I'm past the ribbing, and I haven't made any further progress on T&S (about 2/3 done with the first sleeve and at a standstill).
Vestee, on the other hand, is DONE other than seaming! Expect a finished sweater post tomorrow.
Something is coming along well also. I've finished the increases in the ribbing, so I now have like a gazillion stitches per row. So it will probably be slow going to the end of the body, but I'll get there.
And that's about it.