Sunday, October 17, 2010

Something for Maddy finished!

I'm not thrilled with how the bottom of the collar is pulling up, so I'm going to do a little blocking, but it's otherwise done!

I don't know if I would use this yarn (Lion Brand Cotton-Ease) for a project like this again. It's kind of thick and not as drapey as I would have liked, but overall I'm pretty happy with it. I think Maddy will like it.

Because this was for an 11-year-old instead of a grown woman, I sized it down to fit a 28" bust. I don't know how big Maddy is, but that seemed reasonable. I also used Kfb increases for the raglan seam instead of YO's. It's more of a winter sweater, so I didn't want all the little holes. I also am not that fond of the way YO raglan seams look.

No comments:

Post a Comment