Saturday, October 23, 2010


I started knitting up the uterus for Vanessa's sister last night. It's such a quick project. I finished the body of the uterus last night and knit up the tubes today. Done. I once again cannot find the googly eyes though, but I'll have another look around. If I still can't find them, it will just be blind.

I also finished the first sleeve of Jeannie's sweater. I knit the whole thing with one ball of yarn which means that I will have enough yarn after all and not have to order more! Yay. I did make it about an inch shorter than the pattern, but it fits me just fine. Hopefully Jeannie doesn't have super long arms, but I don't think she does...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment