Monday, November 1, 2010

Stuff

A quick and fairly unexciting update and pictures of things I have in progress, since checking my blog is the highlight of Alex's day and I wouldn't want to disappoint, haha.

I plan to start the Living Dead Girl today. I already have her upper body charted out and am ready to go. I am much, much more confident about this one considering how well the first zombie turned out. Expect another awesome doll soon. (I'm actually really excited because I promised Amanda one zombie doll, and she has no idea I intend to make her a pair!)

I have about 4 inches of the body left of the Playground Shirt and then just short sleeves and the collar to go.


The body of the Swinging Stripe is finished, just sleeves and collar here also. I'm very pleased with this!


And that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment