Tuesday, December 28, 2010

One new bag

I finished another shopping bag last night (for sale now). I have 3 more that should be done in the next day or two. Did I ever mention that I sold 2 bags? I don't think I wrote about that, but I did sell a couple like 2 weeks ago. Yay!


I sent Jeannie's sweater home with Aaron the other day, and she sent me a message today that she loves the black band and it's just right now. Whew. That thing is off my hands completely!

I haven't been too busy craft-wise lately. I'm trying to get my house somewhat organized, and that's been my main focus lately. Not to mention, I have nothing going on that has a deadline of any sort. I'm knitting for MYSELF for a change. I started my green Pink, and it's coming along well. I'm at the body now, just past the yoke/join. I'm also working my way slowly through the Cable Net socks. I only do maybe 2-3 rows a day, but a little progress is still progress. And that's about it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment