My un-pink Pink is finished. I still have to block it. I'm not totally pleased with the way it lays right now (honestly it's not as tight as I expected and I lays funny, and I think it makes me look fat, ha), but I think blocking should help.
I pulled Leo back out of hiding. I have about 7 inches done so far.
I also started a new sock, Pamina. It's another crazy cabled sock, of course. I finished the cuff and almost one full repeat of the cable pattern. I'll probably end up doing at least 4 repeats (pattern says 3, but I like my socks longer). These are, of course, rough on the hands too, so I'm not doing too much at once with these. Usually I can manage 2 rounds without getting sore hands.
Someone reassure me that the cable pattern stands out well even with the variegated yarn (which I dyed)...I usually do intricately cabled socks on solid yarn, so I'm not sure how I feel about these. I absolutely love the colors, but I'm not sure the cables stand out enough.