Friday, February 25, 2011

Georgette the Giraffe finished!

This came out so cute! It was kind of a weird pattern, and I made a few changes, like using a crochet chain provisional cast on instead of the Turkish cast on (which I didn't feel like learning) and doing wrap and turn short rows instead of the unfamiliar ones in the pattern. I also was within a few stitches of running out of the dark purple, and I ended up doing the horns a few stitches smaller in order to have enough. Overall, I didn't love the pattern but I do very much love the outcome!


This is not the best picture, but the colors are a little more accurate, and you can see her silly smile better, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment