Saturday, March 26, 2011

Flowered longies finished!

I really like these. Very cute.


The lanolin I ordered came in yesterday, so now I am just waiting on the Eucalan (wool wash) to get all 3 pairs lanolized/washed/whatever and up for sale.

I have been working on Leo again. I had put it on hold when I realized I was going to need a lot more yarn than I had. I bought 12 balls, and when I was already on my fifth ball of yarn on the back alone, I realized I was going to need more. Since I didn't have money for more at the time, I put it on hold. I figured there was no point in working on it because if I went much farther and then later discovered that the color was discontinued before I could buy more, it would end up being a waste of time. Luckily I now have some money for yarn and bought 6 more balls. Hopefully that will be enough. I am almost finished with the back (afte only 6 months or so, ha).

No comments:

Post a Comment