Friday, March 4, 2011

Sweet and Stellar Socks finished!

I love these! They came out really nice.


I started another pair of striped leftover socks. I have no money for new yarn, so I'm going through my old yarn and using what bits and pieces I have to keep myself occupied, ha. I have two different orangey yarns that I dyed which I'm using for another striped pair. I'm going to use pink for the heels because for some reason I have a little bit less of each of these two oranges than I normally have left and it might be cutting it close with just those two yarns. So a little pink for the heels it is. They're coming out nice so far. Not as awesome as the above blue ones but still nice.

I also have 7 change purses for sale in my Etsy shop! I don't feel like posting all the pictures here, but you can check them out in my store or on Facebook (Annabelle Yarns).

No comments:

Post a Comment