Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Progress on Leo and new secret project coming soon

So the blog has been neglected lately. Not much to report really. I did a bunch of sewing a while back and have lots of stuff up for sale. I sold a few skeins of yarn recently, yay. Lately I've mostly been working on Leo when I've been up to any craftiness. I finished the front the other day and have started the first sleeve. I may actually finish this after all. It was questionable for a while there.

Back and front. These look super skinny, but they stretch due to the ribbing. Also the intended recipient is super skinny, so it's okay.


Sleeve in progress -


Enzo's birthday is coming up in a little over a month, and I have the perfect present in mind for him. I have to get some yarn and get started. I'm not really going to show it off here because I don't want Gina to see it until it's done, but maybe I'll keep track of how it's going and post about it later. I will say that it's definitely going to be awesome, and when Aaron saw the pattern with pictures sitting on the couch, he said, "I want one!" I think a 5-year-old will like it as much as the grown-up kids (me and Aaron) do. As soon as I get the yarn for that, Leo will be going back on hold for a little while so I can get the secret project done in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment