Monday, June 6, 2011

Socktopus finished and new dyed yarn

I finished the Socktopus for Laura's son last night. It's cute:



I also have 2 new dyed yarns for sale (2 skeins of each).

This is Luke, named after my ferret, haha. I made all the ferrets little sleeping bags a while back, and now the colors of each of their bags are associated with each ferret in my mind. That's why I named a pink yarn Mia, a pink and purple Gracie, and a purple Fiona. Those are their colors. Luke's color is gray. So is this yarn:


This is Uncalm, named after a 311 song. It's a purple song. ("On the scales of desire, your absence weighs more than someone else's presence. I wanna kiss reason goodbye today, I wanna show its purple essence. On your lips, baby, it'll fade away, return your natural iridescence. On the scales of desire, your absence weighs more than someone else's presence.")

No comments:

Post a Comment