Saturday, November 5, 2011

A few projects to show off

I haven't posted for a while, but I've finished 3 projects lately. I never did finish my dress yet, but I've knitted a couple things.

First, a Pembroke Vest for Christian. He needed a nice church vest. It came out really cute, and he tried it on when we visited last weekend, and he liked it.


He looks drunk here, hahaha.


I also had a request from a friend of a friend to make some Lobster Claw Mitts and Duck booties, both of which are super cute and funny.


Now I really must finish Aaron's socks. I finished the first one ages ago and have the second one started, but I need to get it done sometime soon, especially since it's been getting colder and colder. He also wants this crazy gargoyle mask and a pair of mittens, so I have projects to keep me busy if only I would put some effort into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment