Friday, April 30, 2010

Longies update

I am onto the first leg of the longies. I decided to do striped legs. I think they are really cute :) I also bought some plain white onesies today, which I am going to decorate with iron-on's to match different pairs of longies that I have made or will make. And probably one that says, "I love my auntie," haha.


The play is moving along pretty well. I finished 50 pages already. I have made no more progress on the dress, although I should really get down to business on that before starting any new projects. Unfortunately I did have a request for a pair of booties from a girl my mom works with, for her son. I didn't mind making them, but I later realized that he is closer to a year old (I don't know why she doesn't just buy him socks, but whatever, haha), and the pattern I used for Christian's booties only goes up to either 6 or 9 months in the larger size. So I'm just going to use bigger needles and hope for the best. This is not exactly the time I want more project requests, between typing this play, sewing a dress, knitting a ton of longies (which are not really a priority --especially since my mom bought Christian approximately 40 outfits already). Oh well. I always get overwhelmed and then before I know it I am once again project-less, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment