Sunday, April 4, 2010

Stripes

I got started on Gina's sweater yesterday. I decided that I was in no hurry to finish my Very Tall Socks since it is getting warm out now. Not that Gina will need a sweater for the summer, but still. I like it so far. It looks small, but it fits me. There is going to be a wide collar added later too.


I also got to knit with Alex yesterday. That was fun. I don't knit with people enough. I am too lazy to go to Cozy Cabin/soon to be String Thing Shop very often, and I have no friends, haha. Anyway, I showed her what she needed to do for her blanket, and she's got that down. It is coming along nicely. I should have taken a picture, but I didn't think of it. This is what she is making.

I re-did the BO on the Gartini so that I could actually get it on, and I put elastic in the waistband. I also ordered the garter clips and slider things. I have two of the straps finished, and I just have to do two more and then attach the clip stuff. I had a hard time finding them online, but I finally went to the White Lies Design website (the website of Joan McGowan-Michael who wrote Knitting Lingerie Style, where the Gartini pattern is from) and they had them on there.

2 comments:

  1. Your going to come to the "grand" reopening right?! I've missed you lazy bones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I most certainly will come to the grand reopening :) Can't wait to see the "new" store!

    ReplyDelete