Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sewing headaches

What possessed me not to keep track of which piece was which after cutting the fabric for this sewing project? What possessed me to do the lining in the same fabric as the outer part? This basically means that I am sewing four of the same top (two different fabrics, outer part and lining) and I have SO MANY pieces and they are all SO ALIKE, and I am going insane. Not to mention, it's just a dumb idea to use fancy brocade fabric for the lining anyway! Ugh, I don't know what I am doing. This was not a well-thought-out project. Double project, really. Quadruple project?! Aaah. Anyway, the fabric is lovely, and if I could manage to figure out which piece goes where and everything, it's not a difficult pattern. It's just that I make things difficult. Sigh. It will be awesome when done. And it's not like I have a deadline anyway. Here's part of the silver one; I haven't gotten as far with the black.

No comments:

Post a Comment