Friday, June 11, 2010

Sweaters

While I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Gina and her family, I thought I would do a quick update to show off some minor sweater progress and also the world's ugliest cake.

My Swinging Stripe Cardigan is coming along nicely. I split for the sleeves and am onto the body now.


Christian's Vestee is not much to look at yet, but it's progressing nicely.


I baked a cake yesterday for Enzo's, Cesare's, and my birthdays, but it came out so ugly, hahaha. When I flipped it out of the pan, it got stuck upside down to the tinfoil and I couldn't flip it right side up because it started to fall apart. So I just iced the bottom of it because who cares, but it basically looks like...I don't know. I don't even know what to say it looks like. It's just not an attractive cake. I'm sure it tastes fine though!


I ordered more yarn yesterday since my Alex and Richelle were awesome enough to get me Knit Picks gift cards for my birthday! Yay :)

Now I guess I will go dance around impatiently until Gina gets here!

No comments:

Post a Comment