I got my sewing table in today! Long story, but it got delivered to my neighbor's house by accident and I had to drag it all over the place to get it in my house, but whatever. Then it took like an hour and a half to put together, but it's all set now! I just have to fill it with sewing materials!
It folds up and fits nicely in the corner, out of the way!
I also made a new ironing board cover today (using this pattern which I found through the Sew Awesome Ravelry group - I didn't even know I wanted a new ironing board cover until I saw how easy it was!). It was a really quick and easy project, and I actually did the majority of it (cutting and pinning) while on the phone with Gina. Then I got off the phone and quick sewed it up, and here you go:
(You may recognize that as some of the fabric I used to make my closet curtain!)