Friday, July 9, 2010

Thunderstorm Gift Wrap Romper finished!

I finished up the second romper today. I dyed this yarn, and it is called Thunderstorm.

This is a 6-month size, and it has shorts and short sleeves, so hopefully Christian will get some use out of it this summer. As I mentioned in my last post, I calculated that I should do the arms and legs each 1 inch shorter in order to have enough yarn. Whoever says you won't need math in real life is both lame and a liar, haha, because I use math all the time, especially in knitting for figuring out yarn requirements and things like that. In this case, my calculations were dead on, as this is the amount of yarn I have left, less than 3 yards!

And here is the finished product! Again, I used snaps to close and non-functional buttons (white and light blue) to increase cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment