Sunday, August 8, 2010

Swinging Stripe finished!

I finally got the yarn to finish my Swinging Stripe Cardigan, and I completed it yesterday! Yay! I really like it.


I finished the body, but not the sleeves, of the Easy Baby Cardigan:


And I'm making progress on Twist & Shout. Here is the right front piece so far. I really like how this is coming out.


I stopped at String Thing Shop on Friday on my way to Wilkes Barre because I finally convinced myself that I could get a Smooshy! But Brenda apparently wasn't feeling well and closed up shop for the day! Oh well...

I did get in a Knit Picks shipment yesterday. In addition to the final ball of Shine Sport in Leapfrog for my cardigan, I also got yarn for 4 baby sweaters.

CotLin in Surf for another Vestee (short sleeves and no hood), Comfy Bulky in black for Snug, Shine Sport in Bison for an Offset Wraplan, and Comfy in Peapod and Planetarium for a Green Zebra Sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment