Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Update

I got new yarn in yesterday, 14 skeins of Comfy Worsted in Whisker, 4 of Shine Sport in Orchid, and 3 of Shine Sport in Sky.


This enabled me to start 2 more sweaters. Actually I've only started 1 new one, but the other will be started at any time, maybe later today. I've gotten started on another Swinging Stripe Cardigan, this one for Kelly for Christmas, in the pink and blue above. I will shortly be starting Leo for Aaron in the gray.

As far as everything else I already had going - I have made next to no progress on the Jeannie Sweater. I feel like even when I work on it, I get nowhere! I have to knit in 2 x 2 ribbing for 12 inches, and I haven't even hit 6 yet, I don't think. Blah. Vestee is also kind of at a standstill. I have the lower back finished and I've almost finished the lower front, but I can't seem to get anywhere with that either. I have started the first sleeve of T&S, but I'm only about 6 inches in. I have been making progress on everything else.

Snug is almost done. I just have to finish the back of the hood.


I have to finish the second sleeve of the Zebra and then connect everything and do the yoke.


I finished the yoke of Maddy's Something yesterday, and now I'm ready to move on to the body.

And that is all that is going on the land of endless sweaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment