Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Redhead Bedhead longies

I finished the longies I was working on. I finished them a few days ago and forgot to post pictures, so here they are!


Amanda asked me to make 3 soakers for Ella because her diapers are leaking overnight. So I'm making her 3 Curly Purly soakers. I started the first one the other night. I don't have pictures yet, but the colors are cute, green and blue. Amanda said she didn't really care about what colors I used, just whatever I have, but that she prefers greens and blues. I am doing one blue with green trim and one green with blue trim (same exact colors but reversed). I'm not sure what the third one will be yet. Maybe teal with brown trim? Not sure.

I have these micro bead pillows in my bed that I've had for years and are starting to leak beads out all the time. I realized the other day that I should make covers for them, so I ordered some fabric for that. I was going to buy more beads too because the one pillow is all floppy and sad looking, but I can't find the beads for less than $20 or in a relatively small quantity, so I'm just going to have a floppy pillow, I guess. Right now my sewing table is being used as Aaron's computer desk because he has moved in, but we are going to buy him a real desk this week. So I will have my table back and start making pillow covers.

In other news, I will be starting school as of next month. I enrolled in a medical lab tech program yesterday. It all happened kind of suddenly, and I'm a little overwhelmed, but it's going to be a good thing, I think! I get to take all nerdy classes like Chemistry, Anatomy & Physiology, Microbiology, Hematology. Yay! So there will be less knitting/sewing time in the near future but still some.

No comments:

Post a Comment